Thursday, January 5, 2012

Things I Shall Miss

Sorry for the lack of updates! We are having some internet difficulties over at the shack, and hope to get things working as soon as we can. Man, you don't quite realize how much you depend on the internet till you can't access it. 


So it took us four days to move everything out of the ol' house. I guess that's the downfall of only moving five minutes away; you aren't motivated to move everything out at once. 


On our last visit, I took a moment to capture some of the things I will most miss about living there. Surprisingly, the list is quite short.


First and foremost is out fruitful trees. These include one avocado tree and one mango tree. 





Next up, is my kitchen. It was a small kitchen, but it was a modern one, and it is where I started blogging with (Chef)uality, a blog I have neglected in the past months!



Lastly, I will miss our resident peacocks, whose flock grew to 13! I thought it was so cool to see them walking around the neighborhood, particularly in spring times when babies were born!



So we've said our goodbyes and are super excited for the new chapter. We have so much work to do at the new house, and it will take quite a bit of time to make the ol' shack a home, but we are in it for the long haul!

No comments:

Post a Comment